Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

New News

Often times my goals are much loftier than what I actually accomplish....... oh well, I guess I'd rather be an over achiever than an under- one!

So much happens, so fast! I found out that I am pregnant with #3  in April..... so with that my hubby and I took our first vacation in the beginning of May this year... a week in Maui! We figured we had better because it will be a while before we have the chance to do this again, and our  kids are just the age to handle a week at grannies! We had an amazing time! Stayed at an awesome (low budget)B&B right on the ocean for 3 nights in Paia, then 2 nights in a super cool yurt with outdoor shower etc... in beautiful Hana, and then 2 nights at another great B&B in Kihei, 3 different areas of the island. The weather was perfect! The tropical fruit was soooo DeViNe~~~the beaches~~~ the water~~the swimming! I really miss perfect papaya for breakfast. Much needed, but we were so happy to see our kids when we got home! I did have a tiny bit of morning sickness while we were there but it really hit when we got home... so glad it mostly waited. Also I had taken the state boards for my massage license and the waited and waited and waited for it... it had arrived while we were on our trip! I'm excited that it finally showed up, but now that I'm pregnant with all this morning sickness I won't be able to do the part time massage like I had hoped...... yet! 























No comments:

Post a Comment