Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Soooo many IDEAS!!



YEAH! So many ideas in my brain, it's hard to sometimes get them out? Any one else feel this way? I just need to get some momentum going! I'm thinking...... what do I love to read about in these types of blogs? I love the personal journey, not way too wordy, (have some work to do there!!) raw honest truth about what someone is doing and how they feel, what works for them and there families, I love the beautiful and creative pictures, and words... to be INSPIRED to feel CONNECTED.... I hope to impart something of this in my blog, as there is NO one in my life I can think of who WOULDN'T be amazingly transformed by living this..... food we eat or don't eat can actually transform and return us to that which we are truly meant to be! It is sooo life altering, I have a full array of changes either already made or definitely in the works!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"-Krishnamurti

I had to think about this a bit! It is so true! While I don't believe in shoving our own agendas down someones throat, I do believe in standing for what we believe, helping all we can and LIVING the example we want to share which is the best witness!!
This was a really delicious lunch!! Some organic romaine, Jennifer Cornbleet's Pat`e with some avocado and chopped red pepper!




Loving the Renegade Health Show!

www.renegadehealthshow.com

Also has an AWESOME book out that I have read some of so far called High Raw at www.gohighraw.com


In LOve with Life! Hoping you all have an inspiring day! :) Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment