Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A new beginning for a new year!

Well, I am finally going to GET back on track with my blog FINALLY!! ha ha :) I was having a really hard time getting motivated when I first started this before as I had dial up internet and it just took forever to get anything accomplished! But now I have Fiber and an operating several levels above where I had been!!

On that note, what has been going on with me since! a LOT! I am currently going to massage school, which I absolutely love so much!! I am learning many things above and beyond massage there as well, and am driven to look much more deeply at myself as a person, how I got here, how I can change and learn and grow~ and learn and change and grow etc..  It is helping me greatly with my mission in life, which I feel we should all be trying to do as much as we can with what we've got! with vigor and strength! with love and passion!

Last winter I really got caught up in my some emotional stuff and had let myself become a bit trapped in that, I started eating not too well, and just not doing what I knew I should!  Slowly but surely I have been nudged back into my path for living right, sometimes not so gently! and it hurts!! your entire being saying " your not doing what you know you should...YOUR NOT DOING IT!" so then it kind of becomes do or die, and I let it get to the brink and finally decided to listen..... now I have slowly transitioned from a vegan whole foods diet into mostly raw eating, This past week I have come to such a place that I have been eating 90-100% raw and I am definitely having some detox symptoms!! at first I was feeling quite nauseous, spacey, lethargic, panicky as of today, I am noticing that after doing several massages where I would be really sore.. I am just kinda sore, and feeling fairly peaceful, calm and light.

I continue to study more and more and more about health and true living. I have learned about zeolites, calcium and why not to take it, healthy herbs, and health regimens sooo many things that I have began to implement but I will write more about that later!

Today, I had a green smoothie for breakfast with:


  • half banana 
  • 3kiwis
  • half cup blueberries
  • large handful of romaine leaves
  • handful of spinach leaves
  • water to desired consistency

blended well, it was really really great!

Lunch I had some raw goat cheese with raw salsa and cabbage

Drank a detox tea

Dinner I had a salad with many veggies and greens, jicama  with some olive oil, sea salt, braggs apple cider vinegar and chili powder, it was really great!

Lots of water in between ;)

Have a wonderful night and God Bless You!
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment